The We W.I.N. Women’s Support Group was formed out of a desire aid and support to women struggling with difficult issues and challenges, ultimately guiding them to Christ to obtain healing. The Big Sisters of the We W.I.N. ministry offer their support, prayers, and testimonies in relation to the specific concerns of the women in need, allowing them to minister in a practical and personal way.
- Brokenness [Depression, Self Esteem, Spirit of Fear]
- Domestic Violence [Abused/Battered Women, Rape]
- Illness/Care Giver [Illnesses, Cancer Survivors, Care Givers]
- Relationships [Marriage, Divorce, Single]
- Substance Abuse [Drug, Alcohol, Smoking Addictions]
- Women in Transition [Job Loss, Church Relocation, Menopause, Retirement, Empty Nester]
If you would like to connect with a Big Sister.
Contact HOPE at 773-921-2243 or firstname.lastname@example.org